Thursday, August 2, 2012

Challenge #23

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi

The theme for Challenge 23 is 
The Great Outdoors!!  

Now for the details....

You must use either a:
Saturated Canary Digi
Saturated Canary rubber stamp (once they become available:), 
or Simply Sassy rubber stamp 

Also, please leave a link to the blog *post* featuring your challenge card:). This challenge is open until Wednesday, August 15th @ 12:00pm EST. The randomly chosen winner will be posted Thursday with the new challenge:)!

The winner will be chosen at random. Because it will be too hard to choose just one:). But-- the Dt girls and I will be choosing a *Top Three* also.

**Top Three Girls, please pull a badge from the 'Rules' page and also send me your choice of *ONE digi from my Etsy shop.  

**Winner, please send me your choice of *THREE digis from my shop:).

Now for this week's winners!!
The Winner of our latest challenge (Challenge#21) is #94 Alvina!!

And, Our Top Three...
I love this challenge theme!!  Perfect way to get some sum#mer inspiration put on a card or project!:)  Thank you for your entires this past challenge as well...You all got super creative with your B&W + 1!!  I'm never disappointed--and always blown away!!:)  You all are amazing:). 
Happy coloring!
xx

17 comments:

  1. Congrats Winners and top 3!!!! The DT projects are wonderful as always =0)....Fabi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABBY job, Girlies!!! I'm inspired and off to get crafty :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations!! Would love to enter the challenge but unsure of where to post my card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What stunning work your team has produced again. Just wish i colour the hair as good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!! I WON, I am sooooooo happy, thanks for this awesome challenges krista, where can I email you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards girls:)
    I think Mr Linky has gone awol though
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well imagine my surprise when I came to see the new challenge and see my name on top 3 .Thank You soooo much !Very sweet !Thanks for letting me share my cheekiness with you and creating such fabulous images !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow beautiful post, i love it. I thing this is the best post. Thanks for sharing important post with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for another fun challenge! The DT samples are just stunning! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastically gorgeous DT work! I seem to have managed to uk click my card photo somehow so it's not showing on the thumbnail....must have been the wine to celebrate Bolt, Blake and Weir's victories in the 200m final, ahem!! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great DT cards and wow I have been hanging out to use my new images, thanks for the opportunity to enter..x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for another great Challenge and for such inspirational Dt work! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous dt cards & challenge xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK I don't even know why I play along with you superstars, you all put me to shame! ROFL But I love coloring these images, and I love seeing what you've all done. ;) Thanks for another fun challenge. Really looking forward to the Halloween release! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks!! is my irst Challenge with Saturated Canary!!! Greets from Venezuela!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. HELP HELP HELP: I did link my picture but it simply doesn't show in the above list and I sooooo would like to participate........would you be so kind to have a look at my blog please????

    http://marsvrouw.blogspot.nl/2012/08/vakantie.html

    THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxox Irene

    ReplyDelete
  17. And I did try on Tuesday and checked again this morning, that's how I found out it still hadn't worked!!!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin